Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Recommend : Jonghyun 종현 - Justin Bieber 'As Long As You Love Me' - Cover





Actually, start from 2008, I was a big fan of Shinee, before I moved to Infinite and before I became an official Exo L like now.

I am not an expert in music or whatever but, I think Jonghyun voice in this cover is adorable, he has his 'own' tone, how he put the emotion to the song, and thats make it different from how Justin Bieber sang it. and I think this is the latest song from JB that I like, i don't really know about JB songs now. How he pronounces English is good, eventhough he don't speak english [I don't speak English too, but, somehow, I feel my English is way better than him. LOL. just kidding.  I dont know!]

well, take time to listen to this cover, Jonghyun voice is, seriously, one of the most beautiful in Kpop.


No comments:

Post a Comment