Tuesday, February 17, 2015

10 Things, Only People Who Hate Cheese Will Understand


I am easily scared with so many things, like horror movie, reptiles, worms, and so many more. But, here, one of the thing i hate the most in this world. CHEESE. and so many people don't understand why I hate cheese, that's why I wrote this!


uhmm... actually I wrote this for my presentation class, but, its such a waste if I just throw it away, so, yeah...



1. Cheese Is Everywhere ; In your sandwich, burger, lasagna, pasta, omelette, meatball even instan noodles!
pic source : bebenyabubu.com

pic source : news.detik.com


2. People will force you to eat Cheese

3. People will think you're weird

4. You don't like Cheese, but you like Pizza ; because mozarella is not Cheese
pic source: viennapizzaria.com



5. Cheese always look so delicious [they looks good and pretty ], but once I eat that, it's super undelicious!
pic source : healthycancerchick.wordpress.com

pic source : delightglutenfree.com



6. You can't eat your friends birthday cake if its Cheese cake


7. People always want to know why I don't like Cheese

8. You have to spend your life ask foor food without Cheese ; I buy kebab, but without cheese. I buy salad, but without cheese and so many more

9. People will feel sorry about you, because they think you don't know what 'delicious' food is.

10. WE JUST HATE IT. WHY I CAN'T HATE CHEESE?


3 comments: