Sunday, February 15, 2015

AFTER BIRTHDAY TRIP – WISATA BAHARI LAMONGAN [2015] [PART 1]

Alhamdulillah, my birthday was exactly at new year. So many people said to me that I should be gratefull beause people from all over the world celebrate my birthday [oh my god! They celebrate new year, not my birthday though].To be honest, I am proud and I love my Birthday date hihhihi, I should thanks to my mom for gave a birth to me and feel pain when everybody is be happy because of new year.


Okay, back to the topic, earlier this month, exactly at January 2th 2015, after a lot of arguing, cconsideration, whether we should go to the beach, amusement park, or mountain, my whole family (or is it only my father?) is decided to going to Wisata Bahari Lamongan [WBL]. WBL or Lamongan Marine Tourism isa site that  offer many kind of activity in one place, an amusement park and a balancing towards some tourism places that have exist before like Tanjung Kodok and Maharani cave. and yeah We were not allowed to bring our own food and drinks; part of the regulations of the amusement park. 

My outfit of the day, pardon my unmatch sandals


My cousin OOTD

My mom and my aunt’s

So, whose better? ㅋㅋㅋ

Before entering WBL, we go to Maharani Zoo  and Goa first. All of my cousin are having fun there, of course they all childs.




My Twins Grandmas


I took another OOTD photo. I love my outfit today <3

Gems and Jewels display in the Goa Maharani [Maharani Cave].So many beautiful stones from all over the world, and for me Ruby is the prettiest.





No comments:

Post a Comment